Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Direct Debits
14-03-2012, 11:35 AM
Question Direct Debits
As I'm not currently in the country I can't say whether I have been contacted by telephone, but has anyone had any contact from @ASK4Support in relation to payments and Direct Debits?

Just curious...

Regards
Spencer Davies
Administrator
[Image: 3552242034.png][Image: 3740977595.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-03-2012, 11:52 AM
RE: Direct Debits
i asked about this on the phone a few days ago they said don't worry about it as they will call you up at a later stage to sort it out am not sure when that will be as they still don't have all the correct info
Find all posts by this user
14-03-2012, 03:14 PM
It makes me wonder at what point they will contact customers.

I don't think they (Ask4) have taken into consideration that some people will not like to pay 3 months in one go if they can avoid it, As daft as it looks, a month has already passed.

Regards
Spencer Davies
Administrator
14-03-2012, 06:18 PM
It would also be nice to receive some kind of welcome letter or pack. All I got from Ripwire was the router and a couple of automated e-mails. I'd like to feel that I'm part of the Digital Region community rather than an isolated customer with a rare species of internet service.

In my entire 8 months of being signed up, I've got more information from Spencer and his forums than I have from the ISP. This includes things like outage information, billing queries and notification that my ISP has ceased trading!
15-03-2012, 11:43 AM
I phoned up a couple of days ago to query this and they set up a direct debit over the phone there and then.

(14-03-2012 06:18 PM)Rigsby Wrote:  In my entire 8 months of being signed up, I've got more information from Spencer and his forums than I have from the ISP. This includes things like outage information, billing queries and notification that my ISP has ceased trading!

Same here!
15-03-2012, 01:07 PM
(14-03-2012 06:18 PM)Rigsby Wrote:  It would also be nice to receive some kind of welcome letter or pack. All I got from Ripwire was the router and a couple of automated e-mails. I'd like to feel that I'm part of the Digital Region community rather than an isolated customer with a rare species of internet service.

In my entire 8 months of being signed up, I've got more information from Spencer and his forums than I have from the ISP. This includes things like outage information, billing queries and notification that my ISP has ceased trading!

Re the welcome pack I 100% agree!

I recall when ASK4 contacted me in the evening, they said they was going to send out a welcome pack in the post, confirmed address and everything..Never got it.

Then when I called @Digital Region up about things they said a communication was going to go out and nothing happened.

(15-03-2012 11:43 AM)Buggz Wrote:  I phoned up a couple of days ago to query this and they set up a direct debit over the phone there and then.

(14-03-2012 06:18 PM)Rigsby Wrote:  In my entire 8 months of being signed up, I've got more information from Spencer and his forums than I have from the ISP. This includes things like outage information, billing queries and notification that my ISP has ceased trading!

Same here!

It's nice to know the forum is of help to you and others on the Digital Region network Big Grin

This website project is a long way from finished though!.

Regards
Spencer Davies
Administrator
16-03-2012, 02:50 PM
just got a letter today which in short says you have been successful migrated over to ask4 now they require you to setup a payment plan for the remain months of your contract. which tells you to goto https://digitalregion.ask4.com/directdebit/ with the username and password they have given you
16-03-2012, 11:05 PM
(16-03-2012 02:50 PM)aceado Wrote:  just got a letter today which in short says you have been successful migrated over to ask4 now they require you to setup a payment plan for the remain months of your contract. which tells you to goto https://digitalregion.ask4.com/directdebit/ with the username and password they have given you

Just set mine up Smile

Lee - (back to ADSL2+ because of the DR closure)

ASK4 DR:Back to ADSL2+
17-03-2012, 12:19 AM
I've also got a letter today but it appears to have been printed on a blank sheet of A4 with no company address, logo, registration details or VAT number. Undecided

I'm currently using a hair-dryer and some lemon juice to check for hidden messages in the paper.
17-03-2012, 06:23 AM
Can someone scan up a copy of this letter so I can have a look?

Makes me wonder if Ask4 have pressed the alarm bell on this issue (forgot with Direct Debits?) as they saw this topic here and the potential backlash it could have?

Regards
Spencer Davies
Administrator
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

• View a Printable Version
  • Send this Thread to a Friend
  • Subscribe to this thread

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)