Thread Closed 
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Moved from Chess to DamTel?
08-05-2014, 03:22 PM
RE: Moved from Chess to DamTel?
Thank you for your reply.
They are harassing me daily! and using threatening tactics.
I just want them to go away and leave me alone.
x
Find all posts by this user
08-05-2014, 04:56 PM
(08-05-2014 03:22 PM)clozzzy Wrote:  Thank you for your reply.
They are harassing me daily! and using threatening tactics.
I just want them to go away and leave me alone.
x

Yes me too. Threat after threat. Stand your ground and hopefully they will crawl back into the pond they came from !
09-05-2014, 06:46 PM
Keep a record of it all. If it is causing you genuine stress go to a doctor and seek legal advice.
13-05-2014, 05:35 PM
(28-04-2014 11:58 AM)gary01268 Wrote:  
(24-04-2014 05:31 PM)wotzhizname Wrote:  
(23-04-2014 11:32 AM)gary01268 Wrote:  Damtel have said they will initiate a winding up petition to my company for a total of £75,
although they lost my company the relative small amount of £188.
Damtel have succumbed to a new low by using intimidation.

The minimum amount is £750. Creditors can only issue a winding up petition for any amount over and above this.
Damtel are trying all types of intimidation and threatening approaches on many companies, a lot of which have already entered into legal proceedings but I am confident Damtel will eventually get nowhere. They are sick individuals that will try every trick in the book. Stand your ground, be strong, fight them back and good luck.

Today I have received an email from the Review Centre stating my negative review has been suspended by request of DAMTEL.
on going to the site I have seen other negative reviews are also not shown

Good to see that the Review Centre have reposted the Damtel reviews on their website.

http://www.reviewcentre.com/Phone-Compan...ws_2133911
14-05-2014, 12:49 PM
Update regarding Damtel.....they called me again today demanding that I remove my reviews and comments about them. Which I will not do, as everything i'm writing about them is true.....they ARE THE worst company I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with...Extremely poor customer service, very rude staff! This is my opinion of them, I was a customer of there's and this is my views! x x
18-05-2014, 11:21 AM
Hi All,

Forum management have discussed this thread and have agreed that we are now going to close this thread topic from further posts as we feel it has served its purpose. If you have any queries relating to Damtel, we suggest you contact Damtel directly or go through Ofcom to resolve issues

Mirdragon
Forum Moderator

ISP: BT|Modem:HG612 (Modded)|Router: Smoothwall|Sync: 68Mbit/18Mbit
Network: HP Procurve|4 x TP-Link AP
Mobile: Nexus 4+6|Tab 3 8"|Asus VivoTab+Transformer TF101
Media Services: SkyHD|Xbox One|ChromeBox (OpenElec)|Samsung BDH6500|Youview|Netflix
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed 

• View a Printable Version
  • Send this Thread to a Friend
  • Subscribe to this thread

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)