Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
What next
26-07-2014, 02:07 PM
RE: What next
I got the LG G3 too, really nice handset and I'm by missing my iPhone at all!

ISP: Plusnet | Router: Mikrotik 2011UAS-2HnD-IN | Sync: 50Mbit/15Mbit | PCP: 600m | Exchange: Mosborough
Server: HP Microserver, Aspire V5-171
PC: MacBook Pro, ThinkPad X220
OD: Plex, Chromecast, Roku 2 XS, NowTV, YouView, PS4
Mobile: iPad, LG G3, Nexus 5

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2014, 02:41 PM
RE: What next
yeh - battery life is brilliant on it - had a few days were it drained quicker than usual and found it was google play services along with it switching on in pocket (knock code) - but from 7am to around 11pm it is on battery and I still have over 80% left

I'm just hoping CPW don't try forcing stuff through on my account as the person I spoke to in store today wasn't that brilliant - said they were not selling the QI enabled version as there is a problem with it - also tried saying I was wrong in what their customer service had been telling me (that I should have got a case with the phone and they will get the store to send me one out) - he says I shouldn't get the case and that the offer for the case has only just appeared of which I told them it had not.

I think he was then wanting to try and get me onto the contract I had signed up for (as others had previously tried and failed and now waiting for EE to sort) I think by replacing the phone and contract but told him that EE was sorting and that their CS have said the contract is with EE so they need to sort.

Then thing is, how long should I allow EE to resolve and if they don't resolve in a reasonable timeframe where do I stand in relation to the contract and phone?

Mirdragon
Forum Moderator

ISP: BT|Modem:HG612 (Modded)|Router: Smoothwall|Sync: 68Mbit/18Mbit
Network: HP Procurve|4 x TP-Link AP
Mobile: Nexus 4+6|Tab 3 8"|Asus VivoTab+Transformer TF101
Media Services: SkyHD|Xbox One|ChromeBox (OpenElec)|Samsung BDH6500|Youview|Netflix
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

• View a Printable Version
  • Send this Thread to a Friend
  • Subscribe to this thread

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)