Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
R.I.P Digital Region Network
15-08-2014, 03:45 PM
RE: R.I.P Digital Region Network
I registered 23 August 2010 and placed order 26 August when their online ordering system came online and was connected to the service on 8 October 2010 around 10am

I've still got all the email correspondence

Mirdragon
Forum Moderator

ISP: BT|Modem:HG612 (Modded)|Router: Smoothwall|Sync: 68Mbit/18Mbit
Network: HP Procurve|4 x TP-Link AP
Mobile: Nexus 4+6|Tab 3 8"|Asus VivoTab+Transformer TF101
Media Services: SkyHD|Xbox One|ChromeBox (OpenElec)|Samsung BDH6500|Youview|Netflix
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2014, 06:11 PM
I joined in January 2011 and left in March 2012 after RiPWiRE essentially went under and I decided to cut my ties as the migrations to ASK4 were about to start. Writing was on the wall.

Regards
Spencer Davies
Administrator
[Image: 3552242034.png][Image: 3740977595.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-08-2014, 06:40 PM
I attempted to sign the business up last Summer. Connection was due end-August; decided myself that was unlikely to happen a year ago (after Origin attempted to convince me otherwise - not that it's like them to misinform customers eh @originb).

Intended to bring my home connection over in August when a free connection offer was due - obviously didn't happen.

I can't say I'm glad it didn't happen as I'd still really like fast broadband. Sheffield must be one of the worst cities for FTTC availability now.
15-08-2014, 07:01 PM
I joined Origin in August 2012 from O2 LLU and was very impressed with every aspect of the company but ever since the closure of DR was announced last year the company has gone downhill.
One of my pet hates is when people say they will call you back and don't,Origin seem to be a world leader at it AngrySo I decided once I found out it was back to ADSL it wouldn't be with Origin.Having in the past been with Talk talk and BT I couldn't stand another round of speaking to idiots on the sub continent so decided to pay a bit extra and go with AAISP.I did short list Zen and as an outsider Talk Talk business

Phil.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

• View a Printable Version
  • Send this Thread to a Friend
  • Subscribe to this thread

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)