Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Migrating Issues from DR
20-08-2014, 08:51 PM
RE: Migrating Issues from DR
hi sorry cant send you my number I do not know what it is we have never used the voip I didnt want a landline but the wife dealt initially getting the contract and the engineer gave her the number (dictated ) so we are stuffed really I am trying to contact them to get it I have emailed a formal complaint and asked for a deadlock letter may go down the new line route I can get fibre box 33 at edlington im led to believe
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-08-2014, 09:46 PM
I migrated from DR to Plusnet DSL successfully, but I called on the favours of a couple of ex-colleagues that are still there.
21-08-2014, 07:38 AM
@Hippojay

PM me the number and I'll do it tonight when I get back home from work Smile

Regards
Spencer Davies
Administrator
[Image: 3552242034.png][Image: 3740977595.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-08-2014, 10:50 PM
I'm still plugging away with chess after being ignored I made a little noise on twitter and have had an email from them asking for my account details. Will keep this thread updated with progress
29-08-2014, 08:48 AM
Ring up Chess and ask for Cheryl from the loyalty team. She is at least one person who was on the ball with DRL and MACs/Migration away. She probably has an email too they use [email protected]

Can't remember her last name off hand. So if you get no joy with whoever asked about your account details then try her.

TalkTalk Business (Goldthorpe Exchange)
[Image: 3534871192.png]
30-08-2014, 09:04 PM
(20-08-2014 08:51 PM)orsum Wrote:  hi sorry cant send you my number I do not know what it is we have never used the voip I didnt want a landline but the wife dealt initially getting the contract and the engineer gave her the number (dictated ) so we are stuffed really I am trying to contact them to get it I have emailed a formal complaint and asked for a deadlock letter may go down the new line route I can get fibre box 33 at edlington im led to believe

I know there are some capacity issues at some of the Conisboro exchange boxes in Edlo they have screwed my migration up because of it.
Openreach (bless em) had a resolve date of late August and they changed it early morning of the resolve date to the end of Sept
01-09-2014, 02:30 PM
Latest update which basically says your on your own.

Anyone have contact details for tags helpline?

Dear dean

Thank you for your email dated the 29th of August 2014.

We have been looking into your account for you, the problem seems to be that the TAG on the line is still showing as the Digital Networks TAG, the TAG is what gives the line its identity, but the Broadband was definitely ceased back on the 15th of August 2014. The problem originates because its still a Little Big One TAG on that line.

You will need to contact BT your current line provider who should be able to remove this TAG, which will then enable you to add a new Broadband product to the line without any issues.

If you do need any further information, do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,

Chess Customer Service Red Team
01-09-2014, 07:02 PM
Sounds like someone is fobbing you off there @bobo_uk.

Have you started the formal complaint procedure with @Chess yet?

Regards
Spencer Davies
Administrator
[Image: 3552242034.png][Image: 3740977595.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-09-2014, 10:15 PM
Chess now say they have done it so will get plusnet to try again tomorrow. If it's still tagged then bugger it and I'll just pay for new line
04-09-2014, 06:26 AM
(03-09-2014 10:15 PM)bobo_uk Wrote:  Chess now say they have done it so will get plusnet to try again tomorrow. If it's still tagged then bugger it and I'll just pay for new line
You can get £140 casback through Quidco if you order phone and fibre from Plusnet. Easily covers cost of new line install. It is what i did. If you do an online order then do not put your number in at the start of the process. Ensure you put in notes that it is for a second line and not to take over existing line.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

• View a Printable Version
  • Send this Thread to a Friend
  • Subscribe to this thread

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)