Unbelievable! Even by Origin Standards
22-08-2014, 12:50 PM
Unbelievable! Even by Origin Standards
Just found this post on Sheffield Forum dated 18/8/

"we have asked Origins Broadband to supply our internet connection - we live at the top of Stannington.They are supposed to be in contact with us, re changing over to them, but we cannot get them to answer the phone, and all they have done is take £60 out of my husbands bank account, without providing the service they promised.

Looks like they have gone bust to me....anyone else have problems??"

It doesn't actually state when they were signed up but it must only have been days before DR was closed down. I do understand they wouldn't be connecting them to DR but even so Sad
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-08-2014, 02:46 PM
RE: Unbelievable! Even by Origin Standards
They haven't gone bust and the reason no one is answering their phones is they have that many customers trying to find out why they are now left without any internet since DR closed.
Look on their Facebook page to see the problems others are having.If you have paid by direct debit contact your bank.
What actually have you signed up for/what is the package they said they are going to supply?
Who was your internet supplier before you decided to go with Origin.?
If you could supply further info someone such as @SpencerUk might be able to give you further info.

Phil.
27-08-2014, 08:19 AM (This post was last modified: 27-08-2014 08:30 AM by lancs_lad.)
(24-08-2014 02:46 PM)Ray_Von Wrote:  They haven't gone bust and the reason no one is answering their phones is they have that many customers trying to find out why they are now left without any internet since DR closed.
Look on their Facebook page to see the problems others are having.If you have paid by direct debit contact your bank.
What actually have you signed up for/what is the package they said they are going to supply?
If you could supply further info someone such as @SpencerUk might be able to give you further info.

You have mis read my post m8. I have highlighted the article from the Star is in "". I do understand they haven't gone bust (although I think it's highly likely in future). I was just highlighting the fact origin signed these people up prior to the cease being made and made no mention of it - totally unacceptable and un professional.
27-08-2014, 09:22 AM
(27-08-2014 08:19 AM)lancs_lad Wrote:  
(24-08-2014 02:46 PM)Ray_Von Wrote:  They haven't gone bust and the reason no one is answering their phones is they have that many customers trying to find out why they are now left without any internet since DR closed.

You have mis read my post m8. I have highlighted the article from the Star is in "". I do understand they haven't gone bust (although I think it's highly likely in future). I was just highlighting the fact origin signed these people up prior to the cease being made and made no mention of it - totally unacceptable and un professional.

Ah,sorry for the confusion.

Tbh nothing surprises me as to what Origin do.I can't believe how downhill this company has gone in short a short space of time.The problem in my opinion is they got above their station.Their plan was ok on paper but they haven't got the trained staff to carry it through

Phil.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)