Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Can't take much more
09-10-2014, 03:02 PM
RE: Can't take much more
Back up and running with Fibre finally! Only been nearly 2 months since the internet went down originally!

I think Plusnet have done a decent job getting me back online on the whole as I had to keep my old number for work reasons.

Now to try and get that refund from Origin....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2014, 11:00 PM
(09-10-2014 03:02 PM)buckeroo987 Wrote:  Back up and running with Fibre finally! Only been nearly 2 months since the internet went down originally!

I think Plusnet have done a decent job getting me back online on the whole as I had to keep my old number for work reasons.

Now to try and get that refund from Origin....

Well done. I'm still waiting.
10-10-2014, 01:04 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2014 01:06 PM by lancs_lad.)
(09-10-2014 03:02 PM)buckeroo987 Wrote:  Now to try and get that refund from Origin....

I got connected to fibre 2 days ago after the fiasco with the tags and having to order ADSL first.

I instigated the DD guarantee to get my refund and then emailed Origin to let them know. I also asked about the router and cellpipe.

They have responded by asking for the router and cellpipe to be returned and are willing to "credit" me with up to £5 for postage. How they intend doing that I don't know but as I owe them half a months rental I'll post them back and tell them we're quits Tongue
10-10-2014, 02:27 PM
My new ISP reckons Openreach are visiting next Thursday (16th). Fingers crossed!
10-10-2014, 06:52 PM
For refund I took to emailing them frequently and also following up on Twitter frequently to refer to the email they hadn't responded too and the refund I was waiting for.

I did start emailing them weekly from the 10th August, so had quite a large email chain.

In the end I got my refund and a follow up phone call to let me know they had processed it.
11-10-2014, 12:50 PM
For the refund just contact your bank. I've just this min done the same, contacted santander told them I wanted to reverse a direct debit payment. within 5 mins the moneys back in my account.
11-10-2014, 11:08 PM
Checked my account today and they've refunded 50% of what they owe me. This is despite the fact that I'd written to them and detailed exactly what I was owed and why. Oh well, I guess I'll have to call them again.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

• View a Printable Version
  • Send this Thread to a Friend
  • Subscribe to this thread

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)