Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
ASDA Employmeant + SKY = Free for a Year
05-10-2014, 02:46 PM
ASDA Employmeant + SKY = Free for a Year
Dunno how many people work for them if any on here but thought id post encase this was shared this by a colleague of mine if you work for asda Sky are giving away a year free sky TV + BB unlimited (the family Bundle) (you do still pay line rental) all you need to do is enter your name email and wallmart number and they give you a link to sign up with the offer

i did not really have any plans to rejoin sky as i am happy with my BT YV package but when i got the offer free TV + BB I though its actually a pretty good deal and will just get rid again after a year,

Here is the Link

Ash

[Image: 4173472130.png][Image: 8115047.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2014, 04:16 PM
RE: ASDA Employmeant + SKY = Free for a Year
Looks like the form requires a employee ID or something..you got a generic one we can all use? lol

Regards
Spencer Davies
Administrator
[Image: 3552242034.png][Image: 3740977595.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-10-2014, 05:14 PM
(05-10-2014 04:16 PM)SpencerUk Wrote:  Looks like the form requires a employee ID or something..you got a generic one we can all use? lol

i did say needs your wallmart number lol

Ash

06-10-2014, 10:32 AM
I got rid of my BT Youview. Catchup not brilliant, movies so old better with sky, nowtvor netflix. Constant failures with revordings especially ip channels. Moved to Sky for TV as only £26 for everything except sports. Wider choice and hd options. Plus free sky go

Mirdragon
Forum Moderator

ISP: BT|Modem:HG612 (Modded)|Router: Smoothwall|Sync: 68Mbit/18Mbit
Network: HP Procurve|4 x TP-Link AP
Mobile: Nexus 4+6|Tab 3 8"|Asus VivoTab+Transformer TF101
Media Services: SkyHD|Xbox One|ChromeBox (OpenElec)|Samsung BDH6500|Youview|Netflix
06-10-2014, 10:47 AM
(06-10-2014 10:32 AM)mirdragon Wrote:  I got rid of my BT Youview. Catchup not brilliant, movies so old better with sky, nowtvor netflix. Constant failures with revordings especially ip channels. Moved to Sky for TV as only £26 for everything except sports. Wider choice and hd options. Plus free sky go

Well i was with sky for years but as time went on it was getting used less and less, and by the end the only channels we were watching was FOX comedy central Animal planet GOLD and a bunch of the free ones, and all of those are on the BT TV package ive got which works out at £11 with the HD included i was paying sky £32 for the Package i was on because i wanted HD included plus then multiroom was a extra tenner managed to get that out of BT free for a year with a free box too then after a year its just a fiver, on demand wise its not bad for us but then again hardly ever used it on sky either, i do use now TV for movies and dont bother with the BT ones as you say there is nothing much exciting on there.

But when you get a offer for a free year weather you watch a lot or little of the channels it really dont matter dose it lol, and after a year it will most likely end up going again, though may keep the broadband as having more than once dose come in handy,

Ash

06-10-2014, 07:42 PM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2014 07:45 PM by mirdragon.)
that's it - we watch a few sky channels plus movies, only sport is motor racing and possibly rugby every now and then along with American football - but got sick off the box not connecting to internet, failing to record - catch-up on programs missed was dismal - in the end we got sick of it and just went with sky for TV - I will go for another 50-75% of next year otherwise will cancel and switch to Netflix and possibly NowTV

Mirdragon
Forum Moderator

ISP: BT|Modem:HG612 (Modded)|Router: Smoothwall|Sync: 68Mbit/18Mbit
Network: HP Procurve|4 x TP-Link AP
Mobile: Nexus 4+6|Tab 3 8"|Asus VivoTab+Transformer TF101
Media Services: SkyHD|Xbox One|ChromeBox (OpenElec)|Samsung BDH6500|Youview|Netflix
06-10-2014, 07:45 PM
I'm currently paying £6.25/month for Sky Family pack HD (normally £31) because I threaten to cancel every 12 months.

That's one reason I do not use them for phone or broadband, it gives you more scope to actually follow through if they refuse to offer you a deal to stay.

[Image: alexatkin.png][Image: referral-ad-120x60.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

• View a Printable Version
  • Send this Thread to a Friend
  • Subscribe to this thread

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)