Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Origin July 2014 billing
10-10-2014, 08:57 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2014 09:04 PM by gribz_uk.)
Origin July 2014 billing
Hi peeps,

I'm sure this has been covered but couldn't find anything about it. I'm leaving Origin (Sky free unlimited broadband finally too good to ignnore!) and appear to be having problems with Origin working out the final bill.

Did anyone else not get billed for July 2014 (August payment)?

I didn't get a bill, however the full £35.00 was taken.

There has been a bill invented for September (when my service didn't even go live until the 23rd September) which includes a made up amount of £7.50 credit rather than £19.19 I work it out to be.

Then have then decided to bill me from 1st October to 30th November.. this could get interesting !
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2014, 10:19 PM
RE: Origin July 2014 billing
Origin always work(ed) on a 2 month in advance billing system via direct debit.When I joined back in August 2012 I refused to be billed 2 months in advance so they agreed to let me pay by standing order which was just the one month in advance.
I left in July and was just billed for August pro rata up to the closure of DR.

Phil.
10-10-2014, 11:03 PM
As Phil says they billed two months in advance. For instance towards the end of June you will have had an invoice generated for the month of August. This payment will have been taken on or shortly after 1st July. When you started the contract you paid two months up front. I have yet to come across any other company who does this.
11-10-2014, 07:54 PM
Yeah, they took at payment on 1st July but never bothered to produce a bill for August. I guess this explains they are having problems working out a final bill.

Good job I spent a few minutes doing their job for them yesterday! Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

• View a Printable Version
  • Send this Thread to a Friend
  • Subscribe to this thread

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)