Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Out of the blue call from Origin
24-03-2015, 07:58 PM
RE: Out of the blue call from Origin
After the called me on the 16th March I had another call last night to say they had (surprise,surprise) found the 'missing' payments but were under another name..Well our current account is in joint names so I had to tell him my partners name.He then said thanks very much and goodbye.
How come all the other standing orders were ok and showing in my name..
What a company..Tongue

Phil.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2015, 03:32 PM
(23-03-2015 01:44 PM)Chalky Wrote:  We don't mind a bit or a lot of swears here, so feel free to post it up!

Don't say I didn't warn you...

Quote:Kevin,

Kevin, Kevin, Kevin...

You have got to be fucking kidding me, Kevin.

This is well and truly, royally, taking the goddamn piss.

Despite earlier promises there would be no downtime to speak of and my service would be transferred with no problems, blah, blah, blah, Origin cut me off with no real notice during the Digital Region closure, left me to do all the chasing before and afterwards, and left me without telephone or Internet for over a fucking month, Kevin. Over a whole fucking month is what it took me to get reconnected to a proper ISP away from you fucking jokers, Kevin. A whole fucking month. I work from home Kevin. Do you know the shit I went through and the business/money I lost during that fucking month?

The last contact I had with Origin was very heated, but clear. As I am sure you can imagine I was angry, Kevin. Very angry. I told the weaselly little shit on the phone (after about an hour's fucking wait to get through on my umpeenth attempt because it was almost impossible to get through to you guys at that time) that I wanted nothing more to do with Origin after I, and others, were cut off and treated like absolute cunts, and with very little argument he agreed that it was a terrible situation caused by Origin and confirmed my account would be ceased immediately and no amounts were owing. This was confirmed again by some little scroaty-bollock kid (probably an apprentice taken on at a meagrely shit piss-taking slave wage to be treat like crap, as that is what I understand your staff largely consists of) who called me a week or two later and tried to get me to come back. No way, Kevin. No way.

That was it. I'd walked away from your stupid little wannabe Internet company that I understand fucked over hundreds if not thousands of customers during that same period. And I was happy. It was like a light had been switched on overhead. A weight lifted off my shoulders. The heavens had decided to shine down on me and I was free.

So imagine my surprise when I receive a call and this email from you today, over seven months later. Seven fucking months, Kevin. How long does it take you people to get your shit together? You're probably *still* planning for the closure of Digital Region this late on too.

Now - again this is over seven fucking months since I left your shitty asses behind - you decide to get in touch and say that I owe you? I guess this is what Charles Bronson felt like when he was rearrested after just 69 days out of prison. The anger I feel at your crass, piss taking, cockiness is most likely what Bronson feels on a day to day basis and I can now understand why it is probably best he is locked up almost certainly for life.

See, this is the first I've ever heard about any failed direct debits from either you or my bank, or anyone else. I've not received a single correspondence from you about this apparent debt in over seven fucking months, until now. What the fuck are you playing at? Indeed, checking my bank, no direct debits failed on my part; and as confirmed by two of your staff previously I owe you not a fucking runner bean, Kevin. It's probably an error on the part of your 1980 BBC Micro computer systems and infrastructure which is underpinning the whole of your shitty little punk ass slimy wannabe company, most likely. Or you are just having a laugh and taking the absolute fucking piss out of your former customers, just like you did when they were customers with your stupid high pricing and your failure to plan for the Digital Region closure, leaving us high and dry. Are you guys just trying it on?! Good joke, Kevin. Good joke.

So, I do not acknowledge this apparently magical disappearing/reappearing fucking debt and, frankly, you can shove it. If anyone owes anybody anything, you fucktards owe me an apology and compensation for leaving me stranded without important Internet and telephone access during an important period of work. What a fucking embarrassment coming crawling back for some stupid part-payment of nothingness that isn't even owed after the shit you put me and hundreds, possibly thousands, of other customers through last year, Kevin. You should be ashamed.

Get fucked,
11-04-2015, 10:46 AM
This is easily the best thing I've read for a very long time!

ISP: Plusnet | Router: Mikrotik 2011UAS-2HnD-IN | Sync: 50Mbit/15Mbit | PCP: 600m | Exchange: Mosborough
Server: HP Microserver, Aspire V5-171
PC: MacBook Pro, ThinkPad X220
OD: Plex, Chromecast, Roku 2 XS, NowTV, YouView, PS4
Mobile: iPad, LG G3, Nexus 5

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-04-2015, 06:09 PM
pmsl at that

Mirdragon
Forum Moderator

ISP: BT|Modem:HG612 (Modded)|Router: Smoothwall|Sync: 68Mbit/18Mbit
Network: HP Procurve|4 x TP-Link AP
Mobile: Nexus 4+6|Tab 3 8"|Asus VivoTab+Transformer TF101
Media Services: SkyHD|Xbox One|ChromeBox (OpenElec)|Samsung BDH6500|Youview|Netflix
12-04-2015, 06:00 AM
Brilliant!!
13-04-2015, 09:50 PM
I can barely breathe after reading this, well done

[Image: john22rob.png]

http://www.quidco.com/user/1417009/232503
15-04-2015, 06:35 PM
Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
16-04-2015, 07:03 PM
I knew there would be something to come back to the forum for. Wink

[Image: alexatkin.png][Image: referral-ad-120x60.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-10-2015, 04:01 AM
One of my lines is still with origin, and I've been getting daily calls (every one in working hours, when I am at work, unsurprisingly, so I can't answer) and some emails to say I owe for invoices in Oct/Nov last year.
21-10-2015, 03:24 PM
And do you?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

• View a Printable Version
  • Send this Thread to a Friend
  • Subscribe to this thread

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)