Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
New Installation
02-12-2012, 07:51 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2012 07:53 PM by Nutty34.)
New Installation
Hi - I had my install of LBO on Thursday. Prior to the install I was with Sky for BB and phone. LBO told me when I signed up that they could not port over Sky numbers and that I would need a new line and new telephone number. Open zone installed the new line on Thursday so I plugged up the new router and phone, emailed LBO my router MAC and my phone was up and running in less than an hour.

Initially I was getting a lot of line drop so again I emailed LBO and asked them to look at the issue, they were very prompt and sorted out the line drop.

I now have 37mb broadband as opposed to the 6mb I received from Sky.

I guess the point in this post was really just to say that though there were issues initially it was all sorted with the minimum of fuss.

Well done LBO.

Forgot to say, the Christmas offer of free installation, free phone line and number meant I had nothing to pay up front. The VOIP phone is crystal clear too.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2012, 09:30 PM
RE: New Installation
Good to hear, as naturally most people only post when something terrible goes wrong so its good to hear when something goes right.

[Image: alexatkin.png][Image: referral-ad-120x60.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-12-2012, 09:42 PM
RE: New Installation
Yes totally agree which is why I thought I would post some good news so that there is fair representation.
Find all posts by this user
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

• View a Printable Version
  • Send this Thread to a Friend
  • Subscribe to this thread

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)