Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
New installation ( Very Poor)
18-12-2012, 05:23 PM
RE: New installation ( Very Poor)
Thats not good at all Halinno.I would be pushing to get out of my contract and then go with Origin.

Phil.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-12-2012, 08:30 PM
Well Phil, I'm left speechless LBO have now come onto private property at my home, while I'm at work and placed a advertising board (like a for sale sign) promoting their service. When i specifically asked them not to.
18-12-2012, 09:21 PM
(18-12-2012 05:23 PM)Ray_Von Wrote:  Thats not good at all Halinno.I would be pushing to get out of my contract and then go with Origin.

they don't allow it they say unless u cancel within 7 days of the day you placed your order you are legal in contract no matter what in their eyes,

When they bodged my mates order up took them 3+ week to even get anywhere meanwhile his dad lost some business due to this had to rely on mobile broadband after first week to get his work done (cant remember what he dose but he dose need internet lol)

And they just claimed it was out of there hands and seen as its out of their hands it cant be used to get out of contract they did not even give him a discount that month still charged him full 25 quid even though in the end he only got about 5 days usage that billing month,

after the first week he was going to cancel and switch to origin but they held him to it come this august though to the day hes putting in for his intermac and switching.

Ash

[Image: 4173472130.png][Image: 8115047.png]
19-12-2012, 08:10 AM
Thank God I chose Origin.Tbh it was touch and go,the thing that swayed me to Origin was they were the only DR with a cheaper package and as I have mentioned LBO told me a pack of lies about Origin (which someone from LBO did apologise for)

Phil.
19-12-2012, 06:11 PM (This post was last modified: 19-12-2012 06:13 PM by Nutty34.)
(18-12-2012 08:30 PM)halinno Wrote:  Well Phil, I'm left speechless LBO have now come onto private property at my home, while I'm at work and placed a advertising board (like a for sale sign) promoting their service. When i specifically asked them not to.

Did that to me, told them to get it moved but the offered me £25 off my first bill to leave it up for a while Smile

In fairness my LBO install went like clockwork and the connection is stable so I am we'll happy.
20-12-2012, 01:33 AM
@halinno

Welcome to the board!.

I've done a couple of Tweets to @LittleBigOne and sent an email too pointing to this thread. Let's hope they pick it up!

@Ray_Von

I'm concerned a little with their use of video posting on Facebook. Saying that, most DR ISP's have gone quiet on here...

Regards
Spencer Davies
Administrator
[Image: 3552242034.png][Image: 3740977595.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

• View a Printable Version
  • Send this Thread to a Friend
  • Subscribe to this thread

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)