Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Bad service
10-07-2013, 11:48 PM
Bad service
I sent a quote request off 8 days ago, and got absolutely no response. When you're not publishing your business tariff, that really isn't good enough.

Incidentally, I had a quick look at Facebook (the LBO Twitter and Facebook seem to have been abandoned, did they not leave the keys for Chess?) and found a rather negative comment from one Sarah Simpkins. Wait, Sarah Simpkins? Didn't I receive a rather annoying and unwanted marketing thing from her bigging up Littlebigone not so long ago? Yes I bloody did.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2013, 10:01 AM
RE: Bad service
I'm surprised @Chess hasn't picked up on this to be honest.

Regards
Spencer Davies
Administrator
[Image: 3552242034.png][Image: 3740977595.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-07-2013, 03:35 PM
Doesn't bode well really. LittleBigOne appears to have been left to rot.

I've sent a reminder, will report back if I hear something.
14-07-2013, 09:39 PM (This post was last modified: 14-07-2013 09:39 PM by alexatkin.)
Why would a company who is an "expert in telecommunications" allow this to happen? Surely it reflects badly on their company as a whole?

[Image: alexatkin.png][Image: referral-ad-120x60.png]
15-07-2013, 03:40 PM
I suspect with Chess having their own Twitter account I would have thought the LittleBigOne Twitter would have closed down by now to be honest.

Have you tried tweeting direct to Chess @WillPS

Regards
Spencer Davies
Administrator
15-07-2013, 05:16 PM
But they said they planned on keeping the LBO brand going didn't they? In that case, it'd be like Plusnet customers being expected to communicate through BT!
15-07-2013, 08:19 PM
Very true. I'd still try to communicate through their official twitter. LittleBigOne was never known for responding much on social media like Digital Region anyway.

Regards
Spencer Davies
Administrator
17-07-2013, 12:33 PM
(10-07-2013 11:48 PM)WillPS Wrote:  I sent a quote request off 8 days ago, and got absolutely no response. When you're not publishing your business tariff, that really isn't good enough.

Incidentally, I had a quick look at Facebook (the LBO Twitter and Facebook seem to have been abandoned, did they not leave the keys for Chess?) and found a rather negative comment from one Sarah Simpkins. Wait, Sarah Simpkins? Didn't I receive a rather annoying and unwanted marketing thing from her bigging up Littlebigone not so long ago? Yes I bloody did.

Hi Will,

I can have an account manager call you to quote today if you wish.

Pete
18-07-2013, 12:58 PM (This post was last modified: 18-07-2013 12:59 PM by WillPS.)
Cheers Pete - already in conversation with Matt - just need to actually ascertain the availability of a landline now!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

• View a Printable Version
  • Send this Thread to a Friend
  • Subscribe to this thread

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)