Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Text message
23-08-2014, 11:40 AM
RE: Text message
I received a text from Plusnet yesterday. Again, totally out of the blue and with no reference to who it was from. It's the sort of stuff I expect from ambulance chasers!!

Anyway, the order obviously failed cos of the Tag so they were querying whether I had broadband already. That's not really a yes or no question ATM....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2014, 12:11 PM (This post was last modified: 23-08-2014 12:11 PM by john22rob.)
I decided to phone them last night, the first person I got said, was you on the DR? She said everyone at Plusnet was given an announcement on what they need to do this week because they have had so many customers trying to join. She is going to speak with Bt/open reach and see why the mac isn't working, have them remove the tag etc and phone me on Tuesday. She is confident she will be able to sort it all out

[Image: john22rob.png]

http://www.quidco.com/user/1417009/232503
23-08-2014, 12:51 PM (This post was last modified: 23-08-2014 12:58 PM by Hippojay.)
Thanks - I replied back, but I'll call them on Tuesday to see if they are progressing it.

Edit: managed to find where tickets live (why don't they make it easier to find!!) and my update is there so I guess it'll be progressed after the BH.
23-08-2014, 01:09 PM
...And this is why I am recommending Zen and AAISP currently.

Regards
Spencer Davies
Administrator
[Image: 3552242034.png][Image: 3740977595.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-08-2014, 03:27 PM
Given what I'm/will be paying to plusnet and that I have a temporary BT FON solution (which works pretty well) I'm willing to wait it out.

If I was completely out of Internet, then I might well be doing that :-)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

• View a Printable Version
  • Send this Thread to a Friend
  • Subscribe to this thread

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)