Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
My Service Is Not Working - Who Do I Call?
05-02-2012, 09:11 AM
Does anyone have an isea of a support line I can call as my broadband is off - I have connected with tmobile!!. It is Sunday too! It has been off for 8 hours now.

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2012, 01:07 PM
is it still down?

only ones i could think you would be able to ring is digital region, but not sure if they will respond today..

is your cellpipe syncing, if so what is being reported on your router logs as this information may help us to help you

Mirdragon
Forum Moderator

ISP: BT|Modem:HG612 (Modded)|Router: Smoothwall|Sync: 68Mbit/18Mbit
Network: HP Procurve|4 x TP-Link AP
Mobile: Nexus 4+6|Tab 3 8"|Asus VivoTab+Transformer TF101
Media Services: SkyHD|Xbox One|ChromeBox (OpenElec)|Samsung BDH6500|Youview|Netflix
05-02-2012, 01:35 PM
I tried Digital Region but they are only there Monday to Friday! I rang Origin at about 8.30 am to ask them if they had a number and they rang the broadband network support team for me. They then rang me back a few minutes later and told me they had passed my details on. Thirty minutes later my service was back on and the Digital Region support team rang me to check. I am extremely happy with both Origin and the support team.I now feel confident I am going to stay with this service. I wish to thank Origin as they did not have to help me but they did.
05-02-2012, 03:04 PM
As much as its nice to rely on other ISP's support teams whilst we get migrated over, I don't think its fair to rely on them heavily.
What annoys me is the lack of Digital Region presence and their inability to communicate to its users even if they are only a supplier.

Regards
Spencer Davies
Administrator
[Image: 3552242034.png][Image: 3740977595.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-02-2012, 04:24 PM
As much as its nice to rely on other ISP's support teams whilst we get migrated over, I don't think its fair to rely on them heavily.
What annoys me is the lack of Digital Region presence and their inability to communicate to its users even if they are only a supplier.

I totally agree with you on this - but when I had problems with my service from Ripwire both Origin, Ask4 and another forum were more helpful than Ripwire were. Even when going back to Ripwire with information saying that nearly everyone (including DLink) believed it was a fault with their setup and not my equipment.

I would have also expected Digital Region to have put something on their website, seeing they were quick enough to remove Ripwire from the list of participating ISP's

Mirdragon
Forum Moderator

ISP: BT|Modem:HG612 (Modded)|Router: Smoothwall|Sync: 68Mbit/18Mbit
Network: HP Procurve|4 x TP-Link AP
Mobile: Nexus 4+6|Tab 3 8"|Asus VivoTab+Transformer TF101
Media Services: SkyHD|Xbox One|ChromeBox (OpenElec)|Samsung BDH6500|Youview|Netflix
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

• View a Printable Version
  • Send this Thread to a Friend
  • Subscribe to this thread

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)