Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Anyone getting squeeky bum time with Digital Region?
15-03-2013, 04:17 PM
RE: Anyone getting squeeky bum time with Digital Region?
You must be talking about a different BT to the one I had dealings with... whenever I had a problem, and I had a few due to the crappy coverage they were providing in my area.. trying to get anything to done to get it rectified was more painful than plucking pubes with pliers...

Trying to deal with incessant drones in Bangalore about a product they technically knew nothing about was nigh on impossible, and on more than on occasion I had to go to the VERY top to circumvent the offshore 'support' ring-fence. Amazing what can and does get done when you go that route however, and it's amazing what an 'independent' Openreach can and will do in this scenario also.

[Image: swampster.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2013, 07:59 PM (This post was last modified: 15-03-2013 08:01 PM by mirdragon.)
granted some of their customer service staff aren't brilliant but you get this with every call centre - but yes when i've had issues they've sorted it very quickly

it's like sky when had tv if any problems it was sorted quickly and said i would have gone with them for everything when i left DR but they never had FTTC product available - now I'm with BT and happy with the service I see no point in moving to another provider

Mirdragon
Forum Moderator

ISP: BT|Modem:HG612 (Modded)|Router: Smoothwall|Sync: 68Mbit/18Mbit
Network: HP Procurve|4 x TP-Link AP
Mobile: Nexus 4+6|Tab 3 8"|Asus VivoTab+Transformer TF101
Media Services: SkyHD|Xbox One|ChromeBox (OpenElec)|Samsung BDH6500|Youview|Netflix
15-03-2013, 08:02 PM
(15-03-2013 07:59 PM)mirdragon Wrote:  granted some of their customer service staff aren't brilliant but you get this with every call centre - but yes when i've had issues they've sorted it very quickly

I found TalkTalk and BT's support terrible,in fact bordering on abysmal.On the other hand the 3 years I was with O2 I found their support to be all UK based and first class.

Phil.
15-03-2013, 08:43 PM
I'm just catching up on this string.

Anybody got any ideas on what the sequence of events would be if the plug was pulled on DR?
15-03-2013, 09:18 PM
Personally I have been with DR since November last year, I am with LBO on their 40/10 package. The connection has been rock solid and I am delighted with it. I have no option to subscribe to either Virgin or BT as my area is not cabled for either of them. To be honest the one and only reason I would leave DR is for pricing structures.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

• View a Printable Version
  • Send this Thread to a Friend
  • Subscribe to this thread

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)