Poll: Have You Found This Useful?
Yes
No
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll; other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Origin Broadband No Connection Guide UPD 05/09/2014
08-09-2014, 02:45 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2014 02:47 PM by Greg.)
RE: Origin Broadband No Connection Guide UPD 05/09/2014
Well- I have read and re-read this forum. Tried asking BT to remove tags. Got through to TAG helpline and whilst I was convinced it was going to happen I was unsure when it would happen. Origin were great at giving information when I got through to them, but actually sounded like they knew less than me- which was zero.

I therefore took the advice of Matt at Xilo/Uno and ceased the line last Wednesday. Phone line reconnected on Friday tag free, with a new number and order placed for Fast Track fibre install. I now read that tags are been removed as indicated by Origin- but after nearly a month I decided that the next steps needed to be mine, and with my knowledge and understanding.

As far as I am concerned, Origin have cost me a months internet and probably £200 in re-work.

Thanks for all the help on here. The info has been great and much better than from my last provider. I only wish I had listened to Matt around 2 weeks ago when he told me to cease the line!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

• View a Printable Version
  • Send this Thread to a Friend
  • Subscribe to this thread

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)