Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Signed up to ripwire's broadband, but they don't seem interested?
10-01-2012, 12:37 AM
done

Mirdragon
Forum Moderator

ISP: BT|Modem:HG612 (Modded)|Router: Smoothwall|Sync: 68Mbit/18Mbit
Network: HP Procurve|4 x TP-Link AP
Mobile: Nexus 4+6|Tab 3 8"|Asus VivoTab+Transformer TF101
Media Services: SkyHD|Xbox One|ChromeBox (OpenElec)|Samsung BDH6500|Youview|Netflix
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2012, 05:04 PM
Regarding the issues with slow connection to the service there is a process we as a ISP have to follow. In this process we have to provide a MAC code and we also have to get your order sent off and accepted. Over the Chrismas period, there have been delays on BT's side when accepting the orders and providing installation dates. Currently we are trying to resolve this issue however, the process of swapping ISP's is sometimes a long task. If you have any worries about your order, please contact our sales department on 01143030096 for more information.
12-01-2012, 05:34 PM
As I mentioned,l i cancelled my order because I waited an extremely long time to hear anything back. I also thought your customer service was poor. I must have been told 5/6 times by some of the ladies who deal with sales that they would take a message and someone would call me back, which to my surprise never happened. The funny thing i found was being told by ripwire that by cancelling my order i can NEVER place an order with them again. That's really good customer service for you isn't it?
12-01-2012, 08:21 PM
As I mentioned,l i cancelled my order because I waited an extremely long time to hear anything back. I also thought your customer service was poor. I must have been told 5/6 times by some of the ladies who deal with sales that they would take a message and someone would call me back, which to my surprise never happened. The funny thing i found was being told by ripwire that by cancelling my order i can NEVER place an order with them again. That's really good customer service for you isn't it?

that's their problem, of which i've told them numerous times they need to sort out their customer service and communication to people.

I've finally left and moved back to BT today

Mirdragon
Forum Moderator

ISP: BT|Modem:HG612 (Modded)|Router: Smoothwall|Sync: 68Mbit/18Mbit
Network: HP Procurve|4 x TP-Link AP
Mobile: Nexus 4+6|Tab 3 8"|Asus VivoTab+Transformer TF101
Media Services: SkyHD|Xbox One|ChromeBox (OpenElec)|Samsung BDH6500|Youview|Netflix
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

• View a Printable Version
  • Send this Thread to a Friend
  • Subscribe to this thread

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)