Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Chess Group
14-05-2013, 11:57 PM
RE: Chess Group
Aren't you all jumping to conclusions a bit? Can't see any official word as yet...

It could be that new customers can sign up for certain packages whilst legacy customers keep their existing package.

Your contract terms can't be changed without you being able to leave without penalty anyway.

Best waiting for something official though.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2013, 12:24 PM
(14-05-2013 11:57 PM)bgnx Wrote:  Aren't you all jumping to conclusions a bit? Can't see any official word as yet...

It could be that new customers can sign up for certain packages whilst legacy customers keep their existing package.

Your contract terms can't be changed without you being able to leave without penalty anyway.

We've been getting calls on this so I thought I'd mention that anyone wishing to bring their service to Origin would simply need to request an INTERMAC and would be with us within a week.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-05-2013, 12:31 PM
(15-05-2013 12:24 PM)Origin_Pete Wrote:  
(14-05-2013 11:57 PM)bgnx Wrote:  Aren't you all jumping to conclusions a bit? Can't see any official word as yet...

We've been getting calls on this so I thought I'd mention that anyone wishing to bring their service to Origin would simply need to request an INTERMAC and would be with us within a week.
I'd be interested in doing that, but I think I'm still in contract till end July?? or won't that apply anymore?
I certainly prefer to choose my supplier NOT have it chosen for me Angry
15-05-2013, 02:26 PM
(15-05-2013 12:31 PM)StormhawkMam Wrote:  
(15-05-2013 12:24 PM)Origin_Pete Wrote:  

I'd be interested in doing that, but I think I'm still in contract till end July?? or won't that apply anymore?
I certainly prefer to choose my supplier NOT have it chosen for me Angry

We can't really comment for obvious reasons, but I'm sure LBO support would be able to answer these questions for you Smile
15-05-2013, 04:07 PM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2013 04:09 PM by SpencerUk.)

There ya go Smile

Regards
Spencer Davies
Administrator
[Image: 3552242034.png][Image: 3740977595.png]
15-05-2013, 06:14 PM
Soooo Chess Telecom terms and conditions then, is that not a change ?
16-05-2013, 09:18 AM
I like the bit in their letter that says..we are delighted to tell you Huh

It doesn't sound if LBO users are delighted.

Phil.
16-05-2013, 09:18 AM
@Nutty34

From the most recent statement of this morning, it looks like no changes to terms so you can't really exit the agreement early.

Regards
Spencer Davies
Administrator
16-05-2013, 09:33 AM
(16-05-2013 09:18 AM)SpencerUk Wrote:  @Nutty34

From the most recent statement of this morning, it looks like no changes to terms so you can't really exit the agreement early.

Thank you Spencer. that info is really helpful Smile
I do believe it should have been clearly stated and included in the letter we have all received from LBO though. We're not all on Facebook and shouldn't have to chase/ask questions like this either.
16-05-2013, 09:41 AM
@StormhawkMam

I've tweeted to Chess Telecom this morning if we can arrange to get a rep on here to answer concerns, etc and also a Q&A from @Littlebigone ...With their presence being barely on here, I can't see the latter happening, but I've asked

Regards
Spencer Davies
Administrator
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

• View a Printable Version
  • Send this Thread to a Friend
  • Subscribe to this thread

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)