Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
JD's Auto Speed Tester / logger / grapher
07-03-2012, 07:31 PM
RE: JD's Auto Speed Tester / logger / grapher
well im not sure which version your using there but i might be able to see if there's anything i can do if you download the latest beta and then give the the errors line number as i still have 17.2.2 "on ice" so to speak and should be able to find the offending line. however i shouldn't hold your breath on this one though as if it was nothing to do with the use of wine and crossover it would have shown up on windows.

But im quite happy to see what i can find for you.

[Image: livetag_jackgreg999000.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2012, 09:38 PM
i got an idea for you @jackdinn something nice and simple Smile
do you think it would be possible to be able to change the order of the list with a up/down arrows ?

08-03-2012, 10:23 PM
what the multi URL list ? why would you need to change its order ?

you can always delete them all and put them back in in the order you want them in but other than when using in multi url (not multi-threaded) where it tests them one at a time i cant really see why you might want to, and even then i cant really see a benefit.

Anything is pos though ^^, if there's a good reason Big Grin

24-03-2012, 04:41 PM
might be an idea to change the limit from 10mb/s to at least 11mb/s as this is quite annoying. for these who don't know here's a pic

24-03-2012, 05:13 PM
o yea sorry about that, we did not have dedicated servers in them days but do now.

will change it asap (working hard on the next release atm)

25-03-2012, 12:22 AM (This post was last modified: 25-03-2012 12:23 AM by jackdinn.)
(24-03-2012 04:41 PM)aceado Wrote:  might be an idea to change the limit from 10mb/s to at least 11mb/s as this is quite annoying. for these who don't know here's a pic

well to tie you over you can have a copy of what i hope is going to be the next beta release. There's a lot of changes and iv not done the write up yet but im sure you'll be able to figure it out if not im always about. I have altered the 10Mb/s warning to 20Mb/s for now.

If you do take it and find anything wrong please do let me know.

http://jackdinn.co.uk/dump/JDast_installer.exe

Thx.

25-03-2012, 05:47 PM
hi, @jackdinn thanks for the update from a quick look it seems there might be a bug but the main graph sure seems somewhat hard to understand the different between the upload and download as with the download speed the bars do go up and down which i do understand but yet with the upload speed this doesn't see to be the case 4.5mb/s vs 10mb/s sure isn't the same (the blue line doesn't change for each check the the download speed does) lol
25-03-2012, 05:57 PM (This post was last modified: 25-03-2012 06:04 PM by jackdinn.)
i suspect its because it has not yet "learned" your max upload speed (it never had one before now), run a test and then see if it makes sense.
P.s. have a play about with the "Graph View Options" , you can have the graph look many different way and colors. you can even set it back to exactly how it was before if you want, all the settings are there you just have to tinker about until iv done the write-up but its pretty self explanatory.

25-03-2012, 07:27 PM
your right a simple test sorted out my problem also changing from double window to single window might be an idea to use the default colors like you get in double window or at least let the user pick between the 2 colors apart from that it looks nice Smile
25-03-2012, 07:36 PM
not quite sure what you mean by

"might be an idea to use the default colors like you get in double window or at least let the user pick between the 2 colors"

you can choose any colors you like , (color picker, in graph view options)

well glad you like it, its been a long week of working on it and all because 1 user asked to be able to see his upload as easy as his download (he had a very low upload). He wanted the single window with the double x axis on the left but i just didnt like its look so i made the double window and gave the user the choice between the two ^^

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

• View a Printable Version
  • Send this Thread to a Friend
  • Subscribe to this thread

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)